Current Affairs Quiz: 9 November 2018
1. India was re-elected as the member of ITU council till 2022 with how many votes?
2. India is planning to resume exporting raw sugar to which nation from early 2019?
3. Which state has approved funds worth Rs 25000 for girls graduating from 2018 onwards?
c) Uttar Pradesh
4. The Union Cabinet has approved setting up of a Central Tribal University in which state?
c) Andhra Pradesh
5. Which city hosted the first WHO Global Conference on Air Pollution and Health?
a) New Delhi
6. Which city hosted the global IT challenge for Youth with Disabilities in 2018?
c) New Delhi
7. Which state celebrated its 18th Foundation Day on November 9?
8. Which district has been renamed as Ayodhya by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath?
9. Which state has launched the technology-driven and citizen-friendly ‘Mo bus’ service?
10. Which Indian actor was honoured as a ‘Distinguished Fellow’ at the 3rd IndiaGlobal Summit held in Boston, United States?
a) Anupam Kher
b) Priyanka Chopra
c) Shah Rukh Khan
d) Amitabh Bachchan